raw, vegan, alkaline, easy, chocolate, healthy
I am one of these women that constantly crave dark chocolate. I sometime wonder if it is related to sugar cravings, but have come to the conclusion that it is the chocolate taste. I also want to be eating healthy, raw and alkaline most of the time.
Getting hold of raw and healthy chocolate is possible in a health food store: but if money is tight, or you just need it within 20 minutes, or simply want to cook something delicious…. make it at home. So easy And a lot cheaper.
I have experimented with making chocolate, but this recipe is different as it is reasonable to produce and more creamy than my other version. The coconut oil with its antibacterial properties is also a plus!
Enjoy this low refined sugary treat. It’s delicious.
- 50 grams cacao raw
- 120 grams nutbutter (raw if you can)
- pinch himalyan salt
- 115 ml maple syrup
- 250 ml coconut oil (melted)
- 1 tablespoon sunflower lecitin (optional)
- optional: mix in 1 tbs of spirulina, lecuma or maca to turn it into a superfood chocolate
- Mix all ingredients in a food processor
- Spread mix on baking paper in a baking tin (20*24 cm)
- Freeze for 1hr.
- Break chocolate up in chunckes
- Store in airtight container - for up to 2-3 weeks. Not that they will last that long.